Golf Club Bologna
One of the historic Italian courses built in 1959 and designed by Cotton & Harris, it rises on a fascinating hilly terrain with beautiful panoramic views that span the surrounding hills and plain.
Reduced greens fees for the guests of the Premier Hotels group.
Via Sabattini 69 40050 Crespellano - Bologna - Italia
Tel: +39-051.969.100 Fax: +39-051.672.0017
Web site: www.golfclubbologna.it
- Town: Monte S. Pietro (BO)
- Distance from the hotels: 80 km
- Technical Data: 18 holes, par 72, 5,949 meters, opened in 1959, designed by Cotton & Harris, partially redesigned by Peter Alliss, 100 meters above sea level.
- Facilities: practice field, pitching green, putting green, golf carts, caddies, club, bag and cart rentals, golf school, pro shop, pros available, bar, restaurant, swimming pool, children's corner, parking, locker rooms, game room and TV room.
- Season: Open year round. Closed Mondays, if not a holiday.